News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

'Confirm order' submission doesn't go to paypal page

Started by ranacseruet, May 16, 2010, 08:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranacseruet

When confirming an order virtuemart should goto paypal page to complete payment and then got back to the original page. However, my one isn't doing that, its just finishing the order, doesn't completing paypal payment. What can be the problem. Also, on which file should i find for the error please?

Regards

stickleback

I have a similar problem - despite selecting paypal as payment method my order is confirmed and lists Cash on Delivery as the form of payment - I do not get to the Paypal page either...

did you find a solution for this??

stickleback

OK - I've got part of this sorted - on the config for PayPal the order status was set to pending - I changed this to confirmed and it's now working (almost) as I want it to.....

just in case this helps anyone searching later on..

cnstrct

I had the same problem with my VirtueMart 1.1.1 installation. My client wanted to add PayPal to the payment options. Simple matter, right? Didn't work - it sent a "Pending" order to the client and the customer, but never went to PayPal at all.

I had another client with a v1.1.3 PayPal payment option that was working. I checked the differences between both versions of ps_checkout.php and commented out lines 1159 to 1164 as it was done in the newer version. Works.

line 1159 begins:
if( empty($my->id) && !empty( $auth['user_id'])) {
require_once(CLASSPATH.'ps_user.php');
ps_user::logout();
}

now lines read:
/*
if( empty($my->id) && !empty( $auth['user_id'])) {
require_once(CLASSPATH.'ps_user.php');
ps_user::logout();
}
*/

I don't recommend doing such surgery - better to upgrade to the current version, but that is not an option with this site as too much customizing has been done. Always save an original version of the file you are working on. Remember that this is a version 1.1.1 site. Yours may be different.