News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

UPS Ground deselects on its own??

Started by allanklar, April 22, 2010, 23:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allanklar

Hello i finally got my access key for the UPS Module so i go to set it up and for giggles i select all the options, but they dont all show up, so i go for ground, next day air, standard, when i go to check out only ground and next day show up when i select ground as the option as soon as i click the next button it automatically changes it to Next day air, and wont let me select ground?? i searched and couldnt find anythign, can anyone help me figure this out?
http://www.lionsma.com

site is not open to the public yet but you can check it out and see the problem, thanks for any help

lowmips

You're probably viewing it in firefox, right?
Theres a bug with out firefox interprets label tags.  I had that problem in my UPSv2 module, and subsequently removed all the label tags to fix it.
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

allanklar

I actually tried it in chrome and IE, ironically Firefox was the only one i didn't try it in, is it possible it is a setting in the API access key from UPS? I'm really stumped, it only lets you ship 2nd day air, nothing else!

lowmips

Which version of the module are you using? 1.0 that ships with VM?  I'm sure it's an HTML issue. 

Try removing the <label> tags in the module output.
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

allanklar

Yes it is what ships with VM, I fooled around with it last night and it actually does put the right shipping price into the final cart, so it seems like its just a weird glitch, where exactly do i remove those <label> tags?

thanks for taking the time to help!

lowmips

Look in the list_rates() function of the module.