News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

The right order_id wasn't found during a PayPal transaction

Started by SparksArts, March 30, 2010, 20:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SparksArts

I'm doing final testing on my VirtueMart store. The only payment processor I'm using is PayPal. I'm using Sandbox for the test. I have enable IPN in my PayPal account. After a test order, I receive the order receipt email, but also an email from VirtueMart stating:

The right order_id wasn't found during a PayPal transaction on your website.
                   The Order ID received was: 5

The order shows up in VM Admin/Orders as number 00000005. Is it not matching because all the zeros are missing in the order ID? If so, how do I fix this? Is this a Sandbox issue that will resolve once I switch to live PayPal processing?

Richard
Richard Sparks, Website Developer

stephenoutram

Has anyone found a solution to this?

I have a similar thing with Joomla 1.5.23 and Virtuemart 1.9

When someone buys a downloadable product, and pays successfully at Paypal, their order status in not changed from pending to confirmed and they don't get the download links. I can reset their order status manually

I notice the VM order_id is, for example,    00000030 and PP returns the following email error with order_id 30

"he right order_id wasn't found during a PayPal transaction on your website.
                    The Order ID received was: 30

Be really grateful for some help on this one,
Thanks
Stephen

wldct

I'm getting this same error message. I just upgraded Virtuemart to 1.1.9 and i'm running Joomla 1.5.14. I used the Pay Pal Pro US plugin in which to to handle all the payment process for accepting credit card details.

It's out of sandbox mode, has all the correct API info added and have tried to make a test payment, which appears to be working in that it has received the payment at PayPal and the order at VirtueMart. 

But I have now received the following error:

QuoteThe right order_id wasn't found during a PayPal transaction on your website.
                   The Order ID received was:

Transaction ID: 7FU93759LW9560612