Author Topic: Problem with registration...  (Read 2579 times)

vihuarar

• Beginner
Problem with registration...
« on: March 22, 2010, 21:59:58 pm »
I installed virtuemart, at the begining everything was ok.... but someday the registration form stop working, I think that's a bug....

you can look the registration...
http://www.victorarango.com/colombiafeliz/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.registration&Itemid=1&lang=en&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1
when I clic in send registration, it redirects me to the index, with out register anything

Its the second time that it happened, the first one, I had to reinstall all my website... . but this time, I have develop and installed another plugins, I can't reinstall because thats a lot of work...

Help me please, I don't know what to do....

kaoul

• Beginner
Re: Problem with registration...
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 15:24:39 pm »
Hello,
I have exactly the same problem. I didn't find a way to understand why it doesn't work, no error message, debug mode just prompts many (incomprehensible) sql queries. It seems to be a problem with the Virtuemart customer login management, different from the joomla one.

Thanks for help.

kaoul

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 18:48:07 pm »
The solution is near :
Problem : At registration and login, no error is displayed : if you try to login with a bad password, if you try to register with an already used email, the form is just refreshed and nothing more. So the form is working ! You "just" have to type a new address... But I didn't find why the errors are not shown at this time. Any help would be great.

kaoul

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 12:35:52 pm »
up

kaoul

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 10:47:15 am »
I found the solution (for me). I'm using the ja_larix and their is a bug with this template. I added <jdoc:include type="message" /> on the line 179 of templates/ja_larix/index.php right after ja-content div. Problem solved !