News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Payflow Link lives again!

Started by wirecreative, March 06, 2010, 01:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wirecreative

Looks like it's been about 3 years or more since any one asked about Payflow Link, so I'll break the silence. ;)

I have an client with an old Payflow Link account from the Verisign days. They have an internet merchant account and don't want to change it. Payflow Link was a fairly inexpensive gateway for getting transactions from their site to their merchant account.

After a few years of not having a site, but holding on to their Payflow Link account to use a virtual terminal, they want a new site, and would prefer not to change their gateway or internet merchant account (IMA).

Virtuemart is my first choice for a shopping cart, but the only info I can find about using Payflow Link with Virtuemart is 3 years old (and that is mostly questions with no answers).

Paypal has not really deprecated it, despite pushing their own IMA solutions. You can still sign up for new Payflow Link accounts.

Are there really no contemporary payment modules for this particular Paypal interface? Has anyone recently set-up Virtuemart with Payflow Link (not Payflow Pro -- they are different)?

contactmaster3190

Hi, I am having the same needs and problems. I see some threads where discussion was started about the Payflow Link, but no comments about a final resolution. I am definitely going to use VirtueMart either way, but need to know if I can do a small amount of coding myself to get it working or if I need to hire a programmer to get it going.

Any replies from an authorized person for VM would be appreciated.