Author Topic: Some Sub Categories not Showing  (Read 1147 times)

overrated

Some Sub Categories not Showing
« on: February 11, 2010, 23:32:16 pm »
Hi,

I have searched and not found help on this the issue I am having is there are a couple categories that have sub categories that are not showing even though in the category section in the backend are set to publish them I have no idea why?  The two categories though are the only ones currently that have products put in them is there something I can do to fix this???

overrated

Re: Some Sub Categories not Showing
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 22:30:34 pm »
Update to this if I change the category display to tree list instead of link list all the categories show up but in the one category with a few products in it does not show any of the products these products were uploaded with csv improved but I also went in and checked the products their all published and the settings look good but they don't show up.  Any help here would be great and if I could get the linked list working as apposed to the tree that would be great if someone could help me fix this please help!!!!!!!

overrated

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 16:58:45 pm »
Can anyone please help with this????

overrated

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 16:41:08 pm »
Is there anyone at all that can help me with these issues please my site is basically at a stand still right now till I can get this issue fixed please help anyone!!!