News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error: 3-1-103-P - done all the research, just no luck [resolved]

Started by mspot, August 17, 2009, 18:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mspot

as the title says, i'm getting the "Error: 3-1-103-P" error after changing my transaction key 10 times, making sure the shopper group is correct, the log in ID i'm using is my API ID, everything works for me in test mode, i'm pulling my hair out, i'm 3 days late on this project and need this to work!  Any ideas?

http://www.saferkidsnow.com

Joomla: 1.5.11
Virtue: 1.1.3

SSL Cert installed and working

mspot

I've called Authorize.net twice with no luck, they just keep telling me what the generic error code means...

mspot

update:  for anyone with this same problem, as it turned out, it wasn't anything to do with the cart or authorize.net, but bank that set up the merchant account with authorize.net had to verify the "processor" & "configuration" of the account, after this was done, all worked fine!

hope this helps someone.

andreawa

Who did you contact to fix the "processor" and "configuration" - I have the exact same issue.

PRO

Quote from: andreawa on November 06, 2009, 00:12:56 AM
Who did you contact to fix the "processor" and "configuration" - I have the exact same issue.

You call your merchant account people

Asterisk

Wow. I wish I'd found your post 3 hours ago....
Thanks for it. :P

Nick Miletich

On the conservative side, this error has cost me a couple hundred dollars.

The error started when I requested (via phone) to change my mailing address but never got around to emailing the address change form.  Who knew such a seemingly small thing could have such a big effect.  :o