News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shipping Module list

Started by cinr11, February 14, 2010, 05:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinr11

For some reason I when I click on Shipping Module list and click on the Ups module it doesn't go to the ups configuration where I can add all the information. At one point i was able to and I added the access key, user, password of ups but now it goes to Virtuemart administration.

http://mccreations00.com/clients/joomla15/administrator/index.php?page=store.shipping_module_form&shipping_module=ups.php&option=com_virtuemart

Any idea what I did. I know I added Thomas freeman code but that was it. anyone know how i can bring it back to the ups configurtaion page?  Thanks

please check image

[attachment cleanup by admin]

bahysa

If you are interested in selling online, the following list of ecommerce solution providers already have the Sell Online shipping module integrated with the people. Shipping module designed for australian os Commerce merchants using Fast way. cubecart shipping module shipping module list virtue mart usps shipping module. os Commerce shipping module for australian merchants using os Commerce and this must be very usaeful to learn lot of things regarding this UPS. Thank you for sharing all this information with us.

cinr11

I am not sure I understand. I want to use UPS shipping. The other ones are either Fex Ex or not from US. I know that am close to fixing the UPS module but I cant figure out what is wrong with the code

h2oferko