News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shipping Rate Request.. Error Code: 111502, Error Description:

Started by imtiaz, February 15, 2009, 18:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtiaz

hi ,

Any body help me to figure out  ups error. I can not find any result about this error in google or anywhere. if any body know about it .please help me ..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error: UPS was not able to process the Shipping Rate Request.. Error Code: 111502, Error Description: The selected country allows Return Services only.

Waiting[/font]

{Imtiaz}

cinr11

DId you get the answer to this? I am getting the same error. ;o(   I can't see to figure it out

lowmips

Put your shop in debug mode.  See if any more info is shown.  Maybe the user's country is invalid.
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

cinr11

Lowmips,

thanks for the fast response but seems like I cant even get into the ups module to change the configuration. I know at one point I did to add the access key and other info but now it directs to the the administration Virtuemart.

ever since I added a code from freeman i couldn't get it. Looks like this

http://mccreations00.com/clients/joomla15/administrator/index.php?page=store.shipping_module_form&shipping_module=ups.php&option=com_virtuemart

I think you are right about the country but now i cant even change it.  ;o(

any idea how to redirect it to the ups config