Author Topic: Credit Card (Manual Processing) with NO CVV Required  (Read 4841 times)

Misty-t

• Beginner
    • www.tworksdesign.ie
Credit Card (Manual Processing) with NO CVV Required
« on: January 12, 2010, 14:04:46 pm »
Hi All,

I could really use help, I've used virtuemart for the past couple of months.  Every other problem I have encountered I've found a solution through the forum or manuals but now STUCK.

My client is processing orders manually so I was able to set-up Visa and MasterCard no problem using
- payment-method-type: credit card
- code: AN
- payment-class-name: ps_payment

However in Ireland we also have a card called Laser which is a debit card with no CVV number. 

I need the system to require a CVV for Visa/Mastercard but NO CVV for Laser Card.  Using a payment processor there is a option to choose if CVV is required but I can't find if this is possible for credit card.

Any ideas please.  I'm so close to finishing this project.  So I'm looking to set-up a manual card payment with no CVV required.

Thank you in advance...
VM 1.1.4, CM1.1.5
Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.6

I have found most answers using the Forum and Manuals.  And those I couldn't find, when I searched more, I FOUND IT....so search on...

Misty-t

• Beginner
    • www.tworksdesign.ie
Re: Credit Card (Manual Processing) with NO CVV Required
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 12:55:37 pm »
Any ideas, anyone.  I'm open to discuss this topic.  I firstly want to know if what I want to do is possible.

Thank you.
VM 1.1.4, CM1.1.5
Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.6

I have found most answers using the Forum and Manuals.  And those I couldn't find, when I searched more, I FOUND IT....so search on...

guida125

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 22:51:39 pm »
Hello Misty-t,

i hope you solved your problem. I am a nwebie here so i am afraid i can´t help, but since you are using class ps_payment maybe you can help.

I am building my first Virtuemart. Paypal is working fine but i can´t set credit card payment with ps_authorize. BUT i get no error when i process credit card payments setting class to ps_payment.

Is this save? can you tell me more about using this option? i cant find any tips in this forum, maybe i should try harder...
Regards, guida

VirtueMart Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 22:51:39 pm »