Author Topic: Fraud detection - Maxmind  (Read 4539 times)

ZenMasta

Fraud detection - Maxmind
« on: December 29, 2009, 22:50:03 pm »
I was wondering if there might be any official release/support for Maxmind.

I searched the forums and only found 2 topics that contained the word maxmind. One was from about 2007 and the other in 2008.

It seems like this wouldn't be that difficult to implement. I had outsourced this one time on a custom shopping cart and the turn around was quick. All it was, was a button you click on the order review that would send the ip address and email through their script and it would give you some helpful information. I'm pretty sure oscommerce supports it natively and I see here there is a working addon for zencart
http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1236&d=1168551070

stevewest15

• Beginner
Re: Fraud detection - Maxmind
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 18:18:11 pm »
Hello,

Did you ever find a virtuemart solution to integrate maxmind? I'm looking to change e-commerce solutions and I can only do it if it offers the maxmind fraud protection.

Thanks,

SW

cstreit

• Beginner
Re: Fraud detection - Maxmind
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 21:15:27 pm »
Posting as a reference.  We managed to get this integrated into the order screen for virtuemart 1.1.19 thought it will probably work with other versions.  Not installable, required a small bit of hack, but offering this up to pay back some of the help I've received.  web master at proracesupply (dot) com