Author Topic: How to display RRP?  (Read 2843 times)

WJM

• Beginner
How to display RRP?
« on: October 12, 2010, 09:39:36 am »
Our customers that place orders in our webshop, always get a better deal than in a retail store.  I would like to display the RRP (recommended retail price), as well as their price, preferably with a $ sign as well. I don't know how to do this.

I have tried to add the code  RRP:<?php echo $product_quantity_end ?></div> into my flypage.tpl and imported the price (let's say 99) through CSVI but nothing gets picked up. Meanwhile my end-user flypage does display RRP: but nothing after that.

Has anyone experimented with this? If I change my code in the flypage to RP:<?php echo $product_in_stock ?></div>, it does seem to work. However, I don't want to display my stock, I would like to display the RRP. Because there is no available field in CSVI that says 'RRP' I had to make another field available to display this, hence I picked 'product_quantity_end'. I hope this makes sense.

Help would be very much appreciated :)

mwenz

Re: How to display RRP?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 16:47:06 pm »
I am probably missing something.

Cannot the product price be the SRP and in the Discount Price field in the product set-up be the discounted price for on-line prices?

All of that should show up by default. The SRP would be struck out with a line. You would have a You Save text, etc.

Take care, Mike