News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Issue testing Virtuemart with Authorize.net

Started by t3chm@n, December 04, 2009, 04:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

t3chm@n

Hello,

I have almost completed a site that is using Virtuemart with processing going through Authorize.net

My client has an account with Auth.net that is in TEST MODE.

I have entered in his Auth.net login and transaction key into Virtuemart.

I am trying to process a test transaction using a test card # and for some reason I am getting the following error in Virtuemart that does not make sense to me.

Error: 3-3-123-P---(TESTMODE) This account has not been given the permission(s) required for this request.
Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_authorize)

I have the TESTING MODE option checked off in the payment method form.

I am wondering if I need to register for a developer's account with auth.net to test transactions.

Can anyone shed some light on this problem?
???

Kind Regards,

t3chm@n

t3chm@n

Just a reply to my own post...

I figured out the issue.

I was using the wrong login for auth.net
I was using my account login and NOT the API login.

In order for the Virtuemart cart to properly log into Auth.net you need to use the API login ID instead of your normal user login.

There are some other posts in the forums regarding this but I wanted to make sure this helps someone else.

Kind Regards,

ginatln

Hey :) I've gotten past the test part but I'm having issues with the live account.  As soon as I input the real acct information it stopped working. I've talked to Authorize.net and read all over the forums for a solution and have tried everything I can think of. Will you let me know how your site is progressing with the integration? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Gina

shoconnor

Have you solved this yet? I'm building a site that uses authorize.net but I'm not as far along as you.

TEST 123

What we have to do when module becomes live,
I made test mode off on authorize.net and also on VM admin TEST MODE? NO ,it didint work for me ,it gives an error:
Error: 2-2-205-P---This transaction has been
declined
Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_authorize)
Give Solution?