News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Customers Don't Get Option to Choose Shipping Method.

Started by KW, June 16, 2009, 04:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KW

Our client is using UPS Online Shipping calculations. 

At first express delivery options were charging $1 [instead of the correct amount}, so [they] turned them off. 

Now standard delivery seems to be causing problems as well.  Apparently [some] people have been unable to order things because when asked to choose a shipping option, nothing comes up.

Neither the client no I am able to reproduce the problem but they're getting lots of calls from potential customers who are having the problem.  Does anyone have a fix for these problems?

Using Joomla 1.5 & VirtueMart 1.1.3

yaxo

Did you ever get a solution for this? I have the same problem and is a total newbie in this component

lowmips

sounds like possibly the shipping step has been removed from the checkout steps.
Check your config.
-Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

yaxo

Think I found the answer, had disabled countryselection before I selected that I'm living in right country. Did that and then it started to work.

But now I have anoteher problem, when I put attributes to the products, with different prices on them, I only get the original price on all products, it changes size and so, but not the price  :(