Author Topic: Custom Thank You Page  (Read 6591 times)

allan.backhouse

• Beginner
    • ROI Media
Custom Thank You Page
« on: November 23, 2009, 08:57:09 am »
Hi everyone,

I have been using ViretueMart 1.1.3, and when I added the SEF404 module, I came across a problem. I noticed that when a customer places and order, there is no way to track the confirmation of the order at the end of the checkout process.

Does anyone know of a way to create a custom thank you page at the end of the checkout process in virtuemart so that we can track the confirations?

Please help urgently :)

Many Thanks and Kindest Regards,

Allan

allan.backhouse

• Beginner
    • ROI Media
Re: Custom Thank You Page
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 10:48:44 am »
Hi everyone, can anyone please help me with the custom thank you page asap as I need to finish off my website very soon, the deadline is looming closer, and I have tried all forumns and chats with no sucess.
This seems to be the only place I can find a possible solution for the above problem.

Anyones help will be greatly appreciated. PLEASE HELP??
:)

building252

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 18:21:46 pm »
I know this is an old post...but here's my solution if anyone needs it.

I requires editing the checkout.thankyou.tpl.php file located in components/com_virtumart/themes/YOUR_THEME_NAME/templates/pages/

Look for this line:
<h3><?php echo $VM_LANG->_('PHPSHOP_THANKYOU') ?></h3>
<p>
    <?php
    echo vmCommonHTML::imageTag( VM_THEMEURL .'images/button_ok.png', 'Success', 'center', '48', '48' ); ?>
      <?php echo $VM_LANG->_('PHPSHOP_THANKYOU_SUCCESS')?>

****ENTER HTML CONTENT HERE***** (depending on the html you are using you can remove the line breaks (<br /><br />) that are between these two php strings. Be certain to use clean html.

<?php echo $VM_LANG->_('PHPSHOP_EMAIL_SENDTO') .": <strong>". $user->user_email . '</strong>'; ?><br />
<!-- Begin Payment Information -->

Hope this helps someone :)

jbavington

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 19:25:06 pm »
Thanks!  It was a helpful post and was exactly what I needed!

Jason