Author Topic: Shopper Groups Trouble, after changing default shoppegroup no prices in frontend  (Read 1523 times)

libertybn

• Beginner
Hi!
Maybe someone knows simple answer.
I was in the BE and changed the default shoppergroup. I set a selfmade shoppergroup to default. While the default shoppergroup was ticked as -default-. Then the whole thing was messed up. In the backend and the frontend.
An image is showing what I mean. Now I cannot delete anything change anything or tick anything.
Is there a possibilty to find all data belonging to the "shoppergroup" section and load it up again from ftp?
What can I do now? The shop cannot be used anymore because no prices are shown.

All I wanted to do was, to use another shoppergroup for B-2-B business and have a look how it is showing in the frontend.
I did forget, that -default- was set to default shopper group, but doens´t it change automatically from one group to the other, when selecting a new "default" ?
Because only one can be default at a time?

Please. Maybe someone can make a suggestion?!?

Thanx.
Andre

[attachment cleanup by admin]

libertybn

• Beginner
Furthermore I cannot delete the wrong shopper groups, although the group has no customers anymore.
Anyone any suggestion?

nbednarik

• Beginner
I too am unable to delete shopper groups, even when there are no users associated with the group. I get a blank error message. Any solutions for this?