News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

E-Commerce Times: E-Business Means Business

Started by jsonandrsn, November 04, 2009, 09:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsonandrsn

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right thread for this. I have this site actually a blog site.
The content well basically talking about e-commerce.Here's an outline of the blog site:
According to industry research conducted by Phplivesupport.com, a livechat technology provider, an online shopper who uses the live chat is 20 percent more likely to make a purchase than a customer who does not. The reason is live chat's ability to serve as a virtual-sales assistant during a visitor's product selection and ordering process.

Maximizing the online-customer experience is a priority for ecommerce businesses because, by satisfying the customer's goals, they can satisfy their goals for more sales. Live chat, whether through its common instantmessaging platformor itsmore advanced customer analytical capabilities, creates key opportunities for ecommerce businesses including:
Ecommerce
Take time to read on the blog where I got some ideas about this.