Author Topic: Cherry Picker - Amazon / Newegg.com -like Product Filter  (Read 46073 times)

shv_rk

Re: Cherry Picker - Amazon / Newegg.com -like Product Filter
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2010, 12:00:56 pm »
Hello,
I have all my products in the store index page by adding: "shop.browse" to the menu item configuration > page parameter. Now I have all my products, but cherry picker does not show filtering parameters!
Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Shiva

Galt

• Beginner
    • Galt - filter products similar to Amazon.com / Newegg.com
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2010, 15:25:52 pm »
Hi,
seems like i already replied to you by mail.

yupopov

• Beginner
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2010, 21:53:03 pm »
Hi. I'm from Russia and haven't PayPal Account. I can't pay an account. I have only WebMoney or Yandex.Money accounts. Can you help me? Please send module to yupopov@list.ru. How can I receive this module?

cameront21

• Beginner
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2010, 11:05:21 am »
How can I select multiple product type parameters for a product? Currently I can only select one. Example... If I have a product parameter of "Color" with the options of Black, Red, Green, Blue. Now I have a product that is both "Black" and "Red" but I can only select one from the drop down? Yes I already have Mutli-select checkbox selected from the product parameter options page.

Thanks
Cameron

cameront21

• Beginner
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2010, 11:14:16 am »
How can I select multiple product type parameters for a product? Currently I can only select one. Example... If I have a product parameter of "Color" with the options of Black, Red, Green, Blue. Now I have a product that is both "Black" and "Red" but I can only select one from the drop down? Yes I already have Mutli-select checkbox selected from the product parameter options page.

Thanks
Cameron

Solved, have to select "Multiple Values" from the "Parameter Type" drop down.

Drewski

• Beginner
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2012, 17:07:30 pm »
Hello Everyone,

Having a slight issue when it comes to both Sorting and Filtering and I'm just not sure where I should look first and was wondering if anyone else may have noticed this or not. My issue right now is that if I enter a filter category such as in my example I start in Main Category Wine, then select "Sherry" from the filters. While I am in there, if I select any of the sort options besides what was already selected I am brought back to the main category!
Here is site for you to see for yourself:
http://www.slopecellars.com

Now I can have the Sort option selected before I enter the "Sherry" category and it will sort the products accordingly, I just can't change my mind while I am in the filtered category/section.
Site Stats:
Joomla: 1.5.26
Virtuemart: 1.1.7
sh404sef: 2.3.0.988
Cherry Picker: 1.2.1

Any assistance would be appreciated, I will be unable to provide access to the site though because of privacy concerns but have a decent understanding of Joomla and Virtuemart just not sure where to first look with this issue.

Drew Patterson
http://www.visiontm.com