News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Error whit paypal

Started by PaulusB, July 13, 2009, 15:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulusB

Dear members i have a error whit paypal after changing the payment route at joomla admin=>vm=>config=>payment when u bought a product en want to pay it whit paypal u get this error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '>' in /home/babysale/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/themes/vm_white/templates/pages/checkout.thankyou.tpl.php(61) : eval()'d code on line 44

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '@', expecting ')' in /home/babysale/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/themes/vm_white/templates/pages/account.order_details.tpl.php(55) : eval()'d code on line 13

Error: The code of the payment method PayPal, Visa, Mastercard (PP) contains a Parse Error!
Please correct that first

I have set back the orginal pay route but the error is stil there.

VM version 1.1.2
Paypal standard.
i have not changed anything in the paypal config worked always before.

PaulusB

I have done this fix but it wont work

---
Seems like VM 1.1.1 has introduced a bug that causes the Payment Extra Info to be altered when the module configuration is changed/saved.

T.ex. the line:

Code:
?$total = number_format(((float)($order_total)), 2, '', '');
would be stored in db as:

Code:
?$total = number_format(((float)($order_total)), 2, ', ');
where two ' is skipped at the end.

Some kind of similar bug as https://dev.virtuemart.net/cb/issue/1428 ...

WORKAROUND! Store the Payment Extra Info directly in the database, in the field payment_extrainfo in table #_vm_payment_method

NOTE! Next time you edit and/or save the module, the error will come back - and you need to fix it in db again until it's fixed in VM
---

I have updated to 1.1.3

Does somebody know the solution?

Many thanks.

Greets.

PaulusB

The problem is still there anybody got a solution.