News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

No shipping options showing

Started by katandmouse, September 22, 2009, 00:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katandmouse

We're using the UPS automatic calculation module. We've configured the UPS module page. When you checkout, there is no shipping option for the buyer to choose and it doesn't appear to be adding any shipping cost in at all. At least on the credit card page it's not showing any shipping cost.

In the manual, the page for UPS shipping is completely blank so there are no instructions anywhere. Anyone know how to use this?

thank you,
Kathy

rjwatkins83

I'm still trying to get this module completely working on my site, but one thing that I did help was making sure I entered weights for my products.  I did that, and now at least I get an error message, but at least it did something :-)

sandhill

I have not been able to get this thing working as well cant afford much more down time with the season upon us. I saw some post about having to fix or change the code but that post was from 2007 I would think its fixed by now. I keep getting a message " Select your shipping method but no choice is there to select. I cant figure out what I am missing????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Anyone have an idea.

lowmips

Put your shop into debug mode.  Usually, that will show a message with more info.

-Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)