Author Topic: Add To Cart doesn't work  (Read 1244 times)

mandingueiro

Add To Cart doesn't work
« on: September 24, 2009, 14:17:51 pm »
Hello there,  :D

Well I've uploaded the greek language files to my VirtueMart latest version and it doesn't work. My Joomla is also of the latest version...
example: http://www.kmhealthbeauty.gr/en/products/bedding.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=4&category_id=6

any ideas?

thanks in advance! :)

note: I don't know if this is relevant but I changed the 'Add To Cart' text in languages/common/english.php to 'Buy It' before this problem happened but now I switched it back to Add To Cart and nothing happened.

ddashwood

• Beginner
Re: Add To Cart doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 07:34:07 am »
I am having the same problem with the change of common/english.php

I changed my "Add to Cart" button to read "BUY", but it never changed. I've checked the english.php file a ton of times and it's defiantly there in the correct spot. I tried this out on another website running Virtuemart and it worked fine.

I was thinking that it could be a cache problem but I have Joomla cache set to off and even deleted all my cookies and cache in my browser. I can't figure it out.

ddashwood

• Beginner
Re: Add To Cart doesn't work
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 07:47:08 am »
I changed "Your cart is empty" to something else (cart module in right column) and it only works on the main page, no other pages did it change.