News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Internal Error processing the Request to UPS.com

Started by rjwatkins83, September 22, 2009, 01:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjwatkins83

Hello,

The option to choose UPS Shipping wasn't showing up on the front end and I've worked through some of the problems with things I've found on the board.  I've configured my UPS module, added the correct XML access code, and made sure I entered weights for my products (that's one I forgot to do at first!).

Now when I get to the Please Select a Shipping Method screen, I get 2 error messages:

Error: The requested URL returned error: 404
Error: Internal Error processing the Request to UPS.com

I put it in debug mode, and above the error messages it added:

Debug: Starting Shipping module: ups
Debug: Using the cURL library for communicating with www.ups.com

If someone could help that would be great - maybe I missed a step or there's a hack I need to download...?  I am using Virtuemart 1.1.3 on Joomla 1.5 if that info helps!

Thanks!

lowmips

The only thing I can think of is to do a full trace of the issue. Nothing really comes to mind.  You confirmed the correct UPS URL in the other post about this.  You said you've tried both versions of the UPS module (1.0 and 2.0).  Sounds like a possible system issue (your webserver or libraries or something along those lines).
-Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

fidel

I too am suddenly having this issue. Any solution?