Author Topic: PayDollar Payment Module  (Read 37865 times)

asiapay

• Beginner
PayDollar Payment Module
« on: September 16, 2009, 10:02:41 am »
PayDollar has been a leading payment service and solution provider for merchants, banks, corporations, SMEs and charities, providing a diverse and comprehensive range of advanced online payment services and solutions, like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners, AliPay, CUP, etc.

This module enables you to integrate VirtueMart with PayDollar payment page. Please relate to the PayDollar integration guide, http://www.paydollar.com/pdf/ShoppingCart_v1.0.pdf for the full description.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

theresia

• Beginner
Re: PayDollar Payment Module
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 12:30:01 pm »
I'm trying out PayDollar. Thanks for the API ;)

darkrose

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 13:56:21 pm »
This API plugin is total crap. I am trying to work out a resolve with SiamPay now. This is a very very bad module to use. After you customer inputs their credit card information and clicks to confirm their order, your customer will see an order confirmation page saying thank you. At the bottom, there is a small button that reads "SUBMIT". If the customer does not click submit, you will not charge the credit card, but virtuemart still send you an order request. If they do click submit, then they are REDIRECTED to SiamPay.com and asked to enter their credit card information AGAIN, just like PayPal.

I also feel it is important to stress the amount of confusion on the order confirmation page. Your website will say "Thank you, your order has been placed" but there is absolutely nothing to inform the customer that they must click on "Submit".

This is NOT an API plugin for a "PS_AUTHORIZE" request.

VM_Fans

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 10:51:50 am »
Can it accept eCheck payment?

drjdallas

• Beginner
  • Plastic Surgeon
    • beverly hills plastic surgery
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 17:11:52 pm »
This API plugin is total crap. I am trying to work out a resolve with SiamPay now. This is a very very bad module to use. After you customer inputs their credit card information and clicks to confirm their order, your customer will see an order confirmation page saying thank you. At the bottom, there is a small button that reads "SUBMIT". If the customer does not click submit, you will not charge the credit card, but virtuemart still send you an order request. If they do click submit, then they are REDIRECTED to SiamPay.com and asked to enter their credit card information AGAIN, just like PayPal.

I also feel it is important to stress the amount of confusion on the order confirmation page. Your website will say "Thank you, your order has been placed" but there is absolutely nothing to inform the customer that they must click on "Submit".

This is NOT an API plugin for a "PS_AUTHORIZE" request.

We tried using this plugin and ultimately came to the same conclusion. There are much better alternatives out there.
"You know, let's put it this way, if all the people in Hollywood who have had plastic surgery, if they went on vacation, there wouldn't be a person left in town."
~Michael Jackson

Cartman

• Beginner
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 20:52:42 pm »
thanks for the headsup. payment dollar is among the best in the field of merchant services.

I agree. I have heard nothing but good things about Payment Dollar.

nlhnam

• Beginner
    • Trang sức CHiCHi
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 06:15:25 am »
Thanks for the API. Do you have update for VM 2?
My virtuemart site - Trang sức Nữ: http://www.nutrangnu.com * http://chichi.com.vn

quamz0

• Beginner
    • Payment Processing
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 18:06:19 pm »

Has anyone posted the update for VM2?

er.neha2987

• Beginner
  • Skype Name: er.neha.rana
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2013, 17:07:02 pm »
Hello Guys,

I am using this gateway first time.
My issue is After the payment.My payment status remains pending.
Any help would be appreciated.
Please help me.Its very urgent

Thanks

Watsonrob

• Beginner
    • Calculate Pay Of medical Assistant
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 07:53:38 am »
you can check updates on VM2 by visiting this link: http://docs.virtuemart.net/vm2-api

Robbinhood

• Beginner
    • My Air Conditioner Blowing out the Hot Air
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 10:02:04 am »
you can check updates on VM2 by visiting this link: http://docs.virtuemart.net/vm2-api
Thank you for the Api Link.

pilotmart01

• Beginner
  • Shoot for the stars....
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2014, 20:46:00 pm »
I ran across this after looking for a link to the VM2 API documentation. To be sure, aside C++, does this fully support PHP and Java?

Jamesmiller

• Beginner
    • Mini Fridge
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2014, 04:24:29 am »
Paydollar Payment module makes it easy to set up and configure make a  payment and salaries as well.

josesmith

• Beginner
    • DIY Security System
  • Skype Name: jackie58822
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2015, 05:14:07 am »
Upgrade to 2 or 3 version, you will find much more payment options for virtueMart.