News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error: Payment Method ID was not provided.

Started by rentawebguy, September 14, 2009, 19:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rentawebguy

I went into the authorize.net configuration and added my login id and transaction and now I cannot get into the backend. I get a popup that says "Error: Payment Method ID was not provided."

How do I fix this?

petrosp

I get this error when I try to edit my payment method as an admin i.e. when I try to change the payment method as a superadmin, I dont get the error. It seems there are some hidden fields when updating/calling up a payment method as an admin causing thhis problem in my case. Maybe there there is some variation to fixing this in your scenario?

jamirawan

I got the same problem, just log out from joomla admin, refresh and the problem went away....

Cheers!!

goleti.com

Quote from: petrosp on October 22, 2009, 21:52:48 PM
I get this error when I try to edit my payment method as an admin i.e. when I try to change the payment method as a superadmin, I dont get the error. It seems there are some hidden fields when updating/calling up a payment method as an admin causing thhis problem in my case. Maybe there there is some variation to fixing this in your scenario?

mpw5013