News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Confirmation Page Instead of Transferring to PayPal Site

Started by headguru, September 06, 2009, 03:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

headguru

When you click the confirm oder button, VirtueMart is now taking me to a "your order has been confirmed" page instead of sending to PayPal.

My Website is:  http://www.wilderness-recipes.com/wilderness-store.html
Using Joomla 1.5.14
VirtueMart 1.1.3

This seemed to have happened when I updated Joomla 1.5.12 to 1.5.14.  I did use the correct update patch.

I pasted Soeren's script that he gives in the first "sticky" post with no success.

Any Ideas?   ???

Thanks,

Tom

Tonythetiger

I am having this exact issue. I have tied several forms of the extra code in the Paypal configuration, and it still processes the order and sends a confirmation- and the user is never routed to paypal. I hope someone can help as this is a deal breaker of a problem. Thanks.

apollo9k

Having this same problem. Was working previously. What happened?

headguru

STILL HAVING THE SAME FRIGGIN PROBLEM.  IT SEEMS THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM.  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE SOME IDEAS?

ORIGINAL POST:
When you click the confirm order button, VirtueMart is now taking me to a "your order has been confirmed" page instead of sending to PayPal.

My Website is:  http://www.wilderness-recipes.com/wilderness-store.html
Using Joomla 1.5.14
VirtueMart 1.1.31.1.4

I HAVE NOW UPDATED TO VIRTUEMART 1.1.4 and STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM

This seemed to have happened when I updated Joomla 1.5.12 to 1.5.14.  I did use the correct update patch.

I pasted Soeren's script that he gives in the first "sticky" post with no success.

Any Ideas?   Huh

Thanks,

Tom

SparksArts

I'm having the same issue in both VM 1.1.3 and 1.1.4. It was working correctly before in VM 1.1.3 (sent you to PayPal when Confirm Order is clicked). Then for some reason it started going to the Thank you, your order have been received page.

I thought I needed to change the PayPal extra info code, but that didn't make any difference. Is there a setting for that somewhere else?

Richard
Richard Sparks, Website Developer

scribble