News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Google Chrome: Product Scroller

Started by hendrix, August 31, 2009, 15:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hendrix

Hi all,

My Product Scroller does not show any content in Google's Chrome browser. IE8 and Firefox work well.

Any idea?

Thanks, Kind regards,
Hendrik
Joomla! 1.5.14 and VirtueMart 1.1.4 stable

jenkinhill

Works OK for me, J! 1.1.14 VM1.1.3 and Chrome3.0.195.10 in JA Larix template.

When reporting an issue that you believe may be a bug please use the template http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=31709.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

hendrix

I tried the current Chrome release 2.0.172.43 with Joomla! 1.5.11 and VirtueMart 1.1.3

Maybe it's the combination of the versions I use?

hendrix

Am I the only one having this issue? ...

jenkinhill

Well nobody else has reported the issue.......
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

hendrix

hmmm... this is the last thing I have to fix (I HOPE...), before going online. Does anybody have an idea???

THANKS

hendrix

I found out that the scroller just does not move: I see an image in alternate mode, but not moving. In Slide or Scroll mode the box remains empty... No image comes in

vipsol

Quote from: hendrix on August 31, 2009, 15:53:20 PM
Hi all,

My Product Scroller does not show any content in Google's Chrome browser. IE8 and Firefox work well.

Hi, I have the same  issue at www.hairnaturel.co.uk using both safari and chrome, any fixes out there?

Any idea?

Thanks, Kind regards,
Hendrik

cmatte

Same exact problem here...products stay there and don't scroll. They do scroll of 1 "tick" every time my mouse enters the module's area....