Author Topic: VM search and SH404SEF errors  (Read 2843 times)

benjimbob

• Beginner
VM search and SH404SEF errors
« on: August 28, 2009, 14:08:23 pm »
Hi,

When I do a product search using the VM search function, all appears well, but when you scroll down to changing the number of products to be displayed/page numbers, the following errors appear:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in E:\domains\c\cataloguebargains.co.uk\user\htdocs\components\com_sh404sef\sef_ext\com_virtuemart.php on line 62

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\domains\c\cataloguebargains.co.uk\user\htdocs\components\com_sh404sef\sef_ext\com_virtuemart.php on line 62

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in E:\domains\c\cataloguebargains.co.uk\user\htdocs\components\com_sh404sef\sef_ext\com_virtuemart.php on line 63

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\domains\c\cataloguebargains.co.uk\user\htdocs\components\com_sh404sef\sef_ext\com_virtuemart.php on line 63

This is repeated about 10 times and it only seems to happen when you search for something where the results span over multiple pages.  See attached for what i mean.

I'm using VM 1.1.3, Joomla 1.5.11 and sh404sef 1.0.20_beta.

Thanks in advance for any ideas,

Ben

[attachment cleanup by admin]

MikeUK

• Global Moderator
Re: VM search and SH404SEF errors
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 00:33:13 am »
First, I would suggest testing this with SEF turned off.

I notice this is a local server, and I'm not sure sh404 will always work like that.
Get answers faster:

I can build your online shop, setup or customize Virtuemart or help your existing shop maximize its potential. Email / PM for info

benjimbob

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 11:27:10 am »
I turned off sh404 and the error disappeared, but i need it on to get friendly URLs for the rest of the pages.

This is a live server and can be seen at www.clevercloggs.uk.com

MikeUK

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 11:57:56 am »
Ok. As it's an sh404sef issue, I recommend the sh404sef manuals / forum for more info / help with this. Setting up sh404sef is not always simple.
Get answers faster:

I can build your online shop, setup or customize Virtuemart or help your existing shop maximize its potential. Email / PM for info