Author Topic: Virtuemart + Joomfish - Modules Translation  (Read 5955 times)

juliosardella

• Beginner
Virtuemart + Joomfish - Modules Translation
« on: August 20, 2009, 16:36:44 pm »
Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum  ;D

Look, i just installed joomla translations and VM translations.

The main VM translation work fine, but the modules (Virtuemart Login, Virtuemart Currency Selector, etc) don't have translations.

I'v just installed joomfish, but i can't find where i can translate the content of these modules. Where i can translate?

See, i have experience in development and i want to help, i just need the directions for how to create a new automatic translation for these modules (like main virtuemart translations), or someway put the modules to work with joomfish.

Thanks!

juliosardella

• Beginner
Re: Virtuemart + Joomfish - Modules Translation
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 16:42:42 pm »
Hey, i was looking modules/mod_virtuemart_login/mod_virtuemart_login.php and i found this:

Code: [Select]
<label for="username_vmlogin"><?php echo $VM_LANG->_('USERNAME'?></label><br/>
I looked everyplace but did't found a way to edit this variable ($VM_LANG->_('USERNAME') value. This can be translated by the joomfish? how?

Thanks again  :)

jmg1408

• Beginner
Re: Virtuemart + Joomfish - Modules Translation
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 23:08:12 pm »
Hi,
Maybe my answer will be late.
If I understand you don't have installed a file to see your virtuemart modules in the translation window.
Find it here :
http://www.joomfish.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1073&sid=9429d48d08e8891251f28af2dfeb286b

VM_CE.zip

I'm personnaly looking for a solution for my problem :
I have two languages, French (main) and English. I did the work in French. My products appears in the good way in English but not in french. i can precise its only on children pages, with only one color attribute. For example I call "pink" and the "yellow" arrives !!??
Does anyone know this ?
Thanks.