Author Topic: please help with images and text  (Read 1820 times)

aadilk4

• Beginner
please help with images and text
« on: August 10, 2009, 12:03:57 pm »
howsit all, i have recently bought a theme from i love virtuemart, but hte issue im having with the theme and with my standard theme too, is that for some reason i cannot align my text and images to center, i am attaching the file if someone could please help me i am stuck and its frustrating me!
i cannot remember where to change the alignment!
ive tried lots of them and none have worked so far!

[attachment cleanup by admin]

MikeUK

• Global Moderator
Re: please help with images and text
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 12:29:57 pm »
I would suggest if you've bought the theme, ask the company you bought it from.

Also, I would recommend posting what you have already tried, perhaps an copy of the code you have tried.
Get answers faster:

I can build your online shop, setup or customize Virtuemart or help your existing shop maximize its potential. Email / PM for info

aadilk4

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 12:43:36 pm »
why im trying to find out here is that i have added this them to one of our other virtuemart developments with another site and it works fine! i tried edditing the template.css and the shop.browse and changing all the left align and floatings to center!

MikeUK

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 13:31:22 pm »
Then it may be related to the main site template of the 2nd site.

I am not sure how we can help if you already have the same thing working correctly on a different system. I recommend trying to work out what the difference is, why it works on one and not the other. I can only think of the main site template, or perhaps other VM modifications that are affecting it.
Get answers faster:

I can build your online shop, setup or customize Virtuemart or help your existing shop maximize its potential. Email / PM for info