Author Topic: Change 'Return to Product' from button to text  (Read 2907 times)

MCMuckle

Change 'Return to Product' from button to text
« on: August 06, 2009, 08:58:30 am »
I have found out how to change the 'Ask seller a question' button to text by simply removing the word button from a file (shop_browse I think) but no matter how hard I look I don't seem to be able to find how to change the 'Return to Product' button to text.

This is the button that shows before and after the 'Ask a question' submission

The text and the button produced by my template do not match.

While I'm here how do I edit the default text in the 'Ask a Question' message box?

Many thanks

texasflud

• Beginner
Re: Change 'Return to Product' from button to text
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 02:13:58 am »
I'm working on this problem too and I hope some one can provide the answer.  Here's where I've gotten so far.  The link/button for "return to product" is displayed on the page located at administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/shop.ask.php

There is a section on this page with the following code; however, no option to remove the class="button" snippet like we did for the "ask a question about this product" link on the shop.product_details page.

// set up return to product link
$product_link = $sess->url( $mm_action_url.basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])."?page=shop.product_details&flypage=$flypage&product_id=$product_id&category_id=$category_id" );

Any one?  Buehler?  Buehler?

laithdarant

• Beginner
Re: Change 'Return to Product' from button to text
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 19:56:56 pm »
If you still have this problem you should try changing the <a class="button"> at /components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/pages/shop.ask.tpl.php

Hope this would be helpful