Author Topic: FedEx v2.0 - Web Services  (Read 255863 times)

gpraceman

• Beginner
Re: FedEx v2.0 - Web Services
« Reply #480 on: November 12, 2012, 19:51:50 pm »
If the files are uploaded, it should be showing.   Are you sure you put the files in the right place?  Sometimes people accidentally upload to a test website instead of the live site, perhaps that is it?
I am trying to test everything on my test site first, which is were I have uploaded the files.  I see FedEXdc listed but no FexExV2.

lowmips

• Global Moderator
    • lowmips.com
« Reply #481 on: November 12, 2012, 19:55:25 pm »
Maybe its a read rights issue?  check your file perms.
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

gpraceman

• Beginner
« Reply #482 on: November 12, 2012, 20:22:14 pm »
Maybe its a read rights issue?  check your file perms.
I think that problem is that my test site is on a subdomain.  Some of the links in the admin console point to the production site.  Not sure why.

gpraceman

• Beginner
« Reply #483 on: November 12, 2012, 20:53:18 pm »
Actually, I fixed the subdomain link issue, but still no listing for FedExV2 is showing up in the Shipping Modules List nor on the Shipping tab of the VM Configuration. Ideas?

lowmips

• Global Moderator
    • lowmips.com
« Reply #484 on: November 12, 2012, 20:54:44 pm »
Sorry, none here.
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

gpraceman

• Beginner
« Reply #485 on: November 13, 2012, 00:04:26 am »
Unfortunately, I was not able to use my test site for this, so I am trying to get it working on the production site.  However, I see a couple of problems. 

1) When I go to configure the module, nothing is displayed on the Config tab.

2) When going through checkout, on the shipping page, I am getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function addItem() on a non-object in /home/gpsc/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/shipping/fedexv2.php on line 1055

lowmips

• Global Moderator
    • lowmips.com
« Reply #486 on: November 13, 2012, 13:52:42 pm »
Sorry, I don't know what to tell you.  The issues sound like missing/unreadable files to me.

gpraceman

• Beginner
« Reply #487 on: November 14, 2012, 16:56:03 pm »
Actually, the problem was that SOAP was not installed.  I would have thought that there would be a warning of such shown on the web page.  Anyways, I got SOAP installed now, so I see the config info.

Now I am getting this error:

SoapFault caught: Error! An exception was caught:Could not connect to host

motografik

• Beginner
    • MotoGrafik
  • Skype Name: klattr1
« Reply #488 on: November 14, 2012, 20:44:31 pm »
Actually, the problem was that SOAP was not installed.  I would have thought that there would be a warning of such shown on the web page.  Anyways, I got SOAP installed now, so I see the config info.
Yeah never drop the SOAP  :)

gpraceman

• Beginner
« Reply #489 on: November 15, 2012, 02:04:02 am »
Yeah never drop the SOAP  :)
Anyone have a helpful response?

I've double checked that I have my test key, password, account and meter number entered correctly and I still get that error.

ICWater

• Beginner
« Reply #490 on: March 03, 2013, 00:32:24 am »
anyone know if this works with vm 1.2? i just get JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file when i try to install it.

lowmips

• Global Moderator
    • lowmips.com
« Reply #491 on: March 04, 2013, 13:50:59 pm »
anyone know if this works with vm 1.2? i just get JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file when i try to install it.
Hey Erik, I emailed you back but since this question may come up again I'll answer here as well.  The module has never been tested on vm1.2 with j2.5, so you'll be in uncharted territory.  Also, the module does not install via the component/plugin installer, it is a manual installation process.  See the README.TXT file in the archive.

Reggie

ICWater

• Beginner
« Reply #492 on: March 05, 2013, 03:36:13 am »
thanks again, i'll post when i have some results  ;)

ICWater

• Beginner
« Reply #493 on: March 07, 2013, 00:09:04 am »
welp, went to import the shipping.sql into the db through mysql. never done this before and got this
Error
SQL query:

/* * Version 2011.08.22 * Reggie Campbell * * TODO: Make this SQL smarter, especially for upgrades *//* * Product Table Updates */ ALTER TABLE  `jos_vm_product` ADD COLUMN  `additional_service` VARCHAR( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT  'N';

MySQL said:

#1146 - Table 'pacjoom.jos_vm_product' doesn't exist

now cant access the backend of virtuemart :lol: any ideas?

ICWater

• Beginner
« Reply #494 on: March 07, 2013, 00:27:06 am »
reinstalled virtuemart now the shipping modues are in the list but only the default ones seem to be working. guess i better reread this thread