News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Verification Seal?

Started by Bruce Morgan, August 04, 2009, 02:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce Morgan

Anybody using the verifaction seal javascript from Authorize.net? For a long time I simply had their logo at the bottom of my home page.  Today I decide to try and do it the righ way where a customer can cclick on the logo and a pop up windowm will verify that my site is a verified user of theire secure services. However when I try and past in the HTML code supplied by AN, it simply turns into a link to the AN sie without the verification info.

My guess is that is might need to go into my template?  If so I am not sure how to position the logo where I want.  Anybody doing this or have any ideas? 

Bruce
www.pepper-passion.com

Bruce Morgan

I took another stab at this today and moved the verfied merchant code from the bottom of the home page to the the template.  This partly solves the problem in that the seal is now visible and the javascript works in that a visitor can click on the seal and my site is verified as a merchant using their service. However, my template either wants to insert the seal into white space above the top of my content or at the very bottom and the formatting looks horrible.

Is there a way that I could display the seal and have the js code work by inserting it within the home page article content?  I am sure I am not alone here.  Can anyone offer any ideas?

Bruce
www.pepper-passion.com