News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

new to paypal

Started by Gateux, June 19, 2009, 09:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gateux

Hiya im new to paypal and i got a business paypal account, i enabled paypal in my virtuemart but when customer checkout on step 3, they are able to select option paypal but they have to fill up credit card information on step 3 before they can proceed.

I was wondering how do i direct them to paypal website directly from step 3 so they can just login and pay using paypal as my website is not secured by any ssl cert and also to give customer assurance of their privacy, also what if someone does not have paypal but got credit card, how can they pay ??

Curtain

Hi There,
I have same problem with my checkout processor I cant see paypal button.its activated from joomla

darrylrio

I have tried to utilize the mini cart to no avail, I am continuing to play with it and hope to have it working. I utilized the code was provided with changes to reflect location of the script (also put it on a secure server). Guess I need to go back and reread the article. Thanks for your input.

Maxmmize

Credit card processing using paypal pro us and paypal pro uk can be found here at myjoomlaextensions.com

maurice78

does anybody know if paypal pro is supported in the netherlands?