Author Topic: XAMPP and Virtuemart 1.1.3 error  (Read 1692 times)

Z3RatuL

• Beginner
XAMPP and Virtuemart 1.1.3 error
« on: July 10, 2009, 11:04:58 am »
I have installed xampp version 1.6.6a (PHP: 5.2.5 mySQL: 5.0.51a) to my development server and after a clean install of Joomla and Virtuemart, everytime I try access Virtuemart I get an error saying:

Call to undefined function geteditorcontents() in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\toolbar.html.php on line 79

I know it has been discussed elsewhere but there were no answers on that topic, so I opened a new one!

With earlier versions I didn't have any problems and now I'm afraid I won't be able to upload it to the live server, as it may not work there also...

Any help guys?

HC

• Beginner
Re: XAMPP and Virtuemart 1.1.3 error
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 19:33:24 pm »
I have the same problem. I have just made a simple install, making some products and simple changes in administration and now I get this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function geteditorcontents() in C:\Storage\Web\gudindeskolen_dk\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\toolbar.html.php on line 79

I have tried it one time earlier today and unistalled and reinstalled the hole thing, but the problem keep coming.

Is there anyone with a solution?