Author Topic: Incorrect number of products per row  (Read 2149 times)

tessii

• Beginner
Incorrect number of products per row
« on: January 09, 2009, 01:28:02 am »
Hi, I've just upgraded to vm 1.1.2 and its seemed to have upset the number of products displayed per row.

It has defaulted back to 4 per row when I need 3. I have tried a few methods to fix this as advised on this forum but none seem to work.

Already I have...
- The number of products is set to 3 on configuration> site plus each individual category.
- I have tried changing the category template to browse_3 as someone on this forum suggested. still no luck.
- Had a look at ../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.cfg.php but listed correctly as 3 in there also.

..any other ideas on how to fix this or which vm file I can edit directly to fix?

much thanks for your time!
Tess

boeli

• Beginner
Re: Incorrect number of products per row
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 14:41:10 pm »
Same problem here. looking in overall virtuemart configuration file, it says 2 but it displays 3 or 4...

anyone that can help?
thanks!

jvillegas

• Beginner
    • My Personal site
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 05:42:04 am »
Go to the VM Admin page and look for the "List of Categories" it is under Products and you'll find a parameter on each category and sub categories you have created:
Show x products per row:
Category Browse Page:
Category Flypage:

Be sure to put the right settings here not just in the Configuration settings.   
Joomla 1.5.9
VirtueMart 1.1.2

kbwm1973

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 21:25:30 pm »
OK, I'm actually trying to change the products per row to 2.  No luck.  I can change it to 3, and this takes place (although the 3rd product wraps around and appears on a different row).  I've changed each of the individual category pages, as well as the main configuration.  No luck.  It will change to 2 if I change the template to browse_2 instead of browse_1, but then the different template edits that we've already made are removed.  Any ideas?

scrumpy

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 21:31:31 pm »
Im having this problem also I have it set everywhere to show 3 products in the row but it insists on showing 4 using the newist version of vm