News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Is ps_authorize.php an orphan?

Started by cwk, June 29, 2009, 17:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cwk

There are several current threads that have been running for some time that have no input from any developers.  I've posted a question and a pointer to relevant threads the developer forum but so far nobody is stepping up.  Meantime, newbies try to help each other and post hacks that seem to resolve the symptom, but that have not had any kind of review or testing.  This with code that moves money.  Meanwhile, I've see quite active threads with technical details on resizing thumbnail images.  Is it just me, or is there a problem here?

gbosy

I am one of the newbies this thread is commenting about and I am becoming very dissapointed in the response. I donate to everything I use but maybe I shouldn't donate here, support is less than favorable so far. :-\

Longover

Yeah, the support here is crap.  I can't believe I went with virtuemart in the first place.  I have put so much time into setting this shop up that I might as well try to get it working now.  Looks like I'm on my own figuring out problems.  This is by far the worst support forum I have ever used.

Bruce Morgan

Okay so what is the problem?  I use Authorize.net but I am not a programmer so there are certainly more qualified sources out there but I am willing to help if I can.

Bruce
www.pepper-passion.com