News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Where to get the Authorize.net payment module from?

Started by hassene, June 29, 2009, 11:50:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hassene

Hi,
I'm a newbie, and would appreciate your help.
- Where can I get the VM module that connects to Authorize.net from?
- Is there any documentation or tutorial that explains the full integration process of Authorize.net with Virtuemart?

Any helpful tips would be very appreciated!

Thank you so much!

Bruce Morgan

The credit card modle is built into VM.  Si simply changed the name to Authorize.net once I got it set up.

Your first step is so set up an authorize.net account.  You ca contact them directy and they will direct you to a reselller who will want to charge you a set-up/license for doing very little.  I was able to establish the account with no fess through my credit card processor/merchant banking account.  You migt check with your merchant bankfirst to see if they can help you out.

After that was done I hired a programmer to do tha tlast little bit.  Since thatr time I have been able to handle the maintenance myself.  I am very happy with Authorize.net after using them for the last four years.

Bruce
www.pepper-passion.com

cwk

I'm getting an error from ps_authorize.php, as are several others (see http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=75.0.  Are we doing something wrong, or is it a configuration?  Obviously you've been having some success.  What are you doing that I'm not doing?