Author Topic: 500 error when Canceling or Saving PayPal payment method  (Read 1654 times)

Laurelle

• 3rd party VirtueMart Developer
500 error when Canceling or Saving PayPal payment method
« on: June 25, 2009, 20:07:54 pm »
Hello,

I have some sites that are running Joomla 1.5.11 and VM 1.1.3. One is a new site ant the other is a site that has been upgraded from previous Joomla versions. On the new site, when I go into the PayPal Payment Method form and try to either Save, Cancel or Apply I get a 500 error. So, I went to a working site that uses Paypal but was setup in a previous Joomla version. Now when I go to its PayPal Payment method form and do a Cancel I get the 500 error. This was not happening in previous Joomla versions as I was able to setup the PayPal payment method.

I am getting a JS errror on the PayPal payment method form page:
a11y_consoleDump is not defined
check()index.ph...irtuemart (line 862)
(?)()index.ph...irtuemart (line 869)
[Break on this error] document.getElementById('accepted_...nt.adminForm.accepted_creditcards.value;
and check is called from administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/store.payment_method_form.php.

This is the error message that is in the log file:
File does not exist: /home/ttcs/public_html/500.shtml, referer: http://www.ttcs.redesignlab.com/administrator/index.php?page=store.payment_method_form&limitstart=0&keyword=&payment_method_id=4&option=com_virtuemart

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this problem?

Thanks.