News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Paypal undefined method error

Started by moogleftw, July 27, 2009, 13:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moogleftw

Hi all,

I'm new to virtuemart and have installed it on a few sites. I've come across this error that I've never had before with Paypal. When I move from the shipping area to selecting payment method in the checkout, I have Paypal as option #2. However it doesn't display correctly. I see the Paypal image and then get this error text:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ps_payment_method::list_bank() in /home/content/o/k/2/ok2rest/html/components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/checkout/list_payment_methods.tpl.php on line 186

I'm not sure what's going wrong. I've searched the forums and google'd it and I can't seem to find a solution. I'd really appreciate any help regarding this issue.

Thanks in advance.

darrylrio

Give more details please? This is really good information....You have done an great job.Thanks for sharing that, it was wonderful of you.
Good luck!

moogleftw

Can anyone help me with this? I can't figure out what the issue is and I've provided all the information I can. Where can I find this list_bank? Am I missing a file somewhere?