News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Handling fee not adding.

Started by waywardnite, June 18, 2009, 19:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waywardnite

Hi Ive managed to figure out my configuration along the way thanks to these great forums. However after getting my ups module pretty much working perfectly, I cannot seem to add a handling fee? I was trying a fee of 10.00 just for testing purposes and entered that number in the handling fee spot in the ups module config. However after running a few test orders I still cant seem to get the fee to work. It just gives the ups shipping amount and doesnt add the handling fee. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

PRO

It wont "list" the handling seperate.

are you saying the total is not including it, or its not listing it?

waywardnite

Total is not including it. I understand it doesnt list it seperately from other posts and thats fine, Ill just list the handling fee in our terms and conditions when i finish the site. The problem is that its mathmatically not adding the handling fee to the shipping and handling total. If UPS says shipping is $20 it totals it all at 20 instead of 30 as it should be with the handling fee. Thanks for any help in advance:)

diresolutions

I have just installed this component and the issue that it claims to fix is true, great!  However, I have a little different issue.  I am running VM1.1.3 on J1.5.9.  When a customer purchases any orders under about $115 USD, shipping is calculated.  However, if they purchase a total amount of products exceeding about $115, shipping is not charged.  This is a very strange issue and I cannot figure out how to fix this.  Any help that anyone can offer is GREATLY appreciated, I am stuck. ???

It is also not adding in the handling fees as Waywardnite mentioned.

PRO

diresolutions
if you look in your configuration, "minimum purchase for free shipping"

macrobatix

Make sure your products have a weight.

sharij3

I hope someone sees this post, since the last one was a year ago.  However, I'm setting up UPS shipping for a client and the problem I am experiencing is the exact opposite of this post.  I have the XML access code entered, username, pw, and all the specifics.  I have all weights and measurement dimensions configured on all the products.  The only figure that shows beside each UPS delivery type is the Handling Fee of $10.  If I remove the handling fee, the price shows as $0.00 for everything.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

sharij3

Sorry, forgot to include my version numbers.  Joomla 1.5.14 and VM 1.1.4