Author Topic: New UK Post code shipping module, needs ideas for a wish list  (Read 95373 times)

kleinbaas

• Beginner
Re: New UK Post code shipping module, needs ideas for a wish list
« Reply #210 on: April 19, 2011, 01:03:51 am »
There was/is a fault in the original shipping tax calculation in that if you selected a country that had states, the shipping rate was not having the appropriate tax applied to it.  i.e. it was tax free.

Hi Alan and all

Was this tax issue ever fixed. I just tried out this extension, but alas no tax is being applied to shipping.

I spent all of Saturday getting tax to work on shipping (on the standard shipping module). The only way I got it to work was to force the user to select/enter a shipping address (removing the option to select same as billing address).

But even with this, I cant get tax to be added when using this extension.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks
Al

IEdwards

• Beginner
    • estm
« Reply #211 on: January 09, 2012, 16:39:16 pm »
AlanB I just wanted to post my thanks for offering this module. I have downloaded and installed on a test site and it appears to do everthing I needed. My main problem was seperating Northern Ireland shipping from the rest of the UK and I can do this with your mod using the "state" filter.

Thanks again.

Ian
estm.co.uk
Information Systems for Business

admiss

• Beginner
  • VirtueMart Version: 2.0.26 d
« Reply #212 on: January 12, 2014, 16:16:21 pm »
This module sounds great, and it would almost solve my problem. Unfortunately, it is compatible with VM 1.1 - I use VM 2.0
I'm looking for Royal mail shipping module, for VM 2.0, Joomla 2.5
It's a little bit irritating, that RM shipping module is worked out for e.g. Wordpress, Magento, Zen-cart, Osscommerce, Woocommerce, WP Ecommerce - but nothing for VIRTUEMART 2.0 or Joomla 2.5  >:(