News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

PayPal configuration - change e-mail address

Started by RedDragon, June 03, 2009, 21:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedDragon

Hello,

a would be configurated the PayPal payment method for my store.
I have the problem that i can`t save the new settings.

Can anyone help me?
I had nothing found in the forum.

Thanks

RedDragon

ufo_hk

Is your file: "ps_paypal.cfg.php" - writeable ?

i.e:
site_root/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_paypal.cfg.php

RedDragon

I go to the payment configuration, paypal, and will change the paypal Email adress.
This is not possible!

It come the warning:
fopen(/home/www/web245/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_paypal.cfg.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/www/web245/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_paypal.php on line 188

RedDragon

Jumbo!

Try to change the permission of the file ps_paypal.cfg.php to 777 from the file manger of your cPanel. Then try to change the email address from Joomla front end. You can also do the necessary charges by opening the file in any text editor. But please make sure you change the permission back to 644 after the email address is changed.

In case you can not change the permission of the file then contact your hosting service provider and ask them to make the folder and file writable/editable by you.