News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VirtueMart 1.1.4 Release Candidate

Started by aravot, May 28, 2009, 01:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlazedStar

I'm running the new virtuemart 1.1.4rc build and every time I access my product details page, I encounter the following error...

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/public_html/site_name/components/com_virtuemart/themes/vm_theme/templates/common/product_type.tpl.php on line 30

Apart from this error, everything seems to be perfect. Please help solve this issue. Thanks.

aravot

More info is needed as I can not duplicate this, where do you get the error, in frontend or in administration.

It seems you are not using default VirtueMart template.

BlazedStar

The issue shows up in the frontend. It shows the error above the product type information displayed in the flypage (product details page). Also, I just tried it with the default vm theme and it still shows the same error...

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/public_html/site_name/components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/common/product_type.tpl.php on line 30

BlazedStar

Any updates on why this is happening?

keran

Quote from: aravot on July 10, 2009, 19:49:09 PM
Please test VM1.1.4RC and give feedback, thank you.
Are there changes in the database?
I can just overwrite the 1.1.3 for my tests?

aravot

You could but is not recommended for production/live site because no update path will be available from 1.1.4RC to 1.1.4Stable.

You could try on a backup site or development site.

luisfdoc11

Hi,

Can we expect 1.1.4 (stable) this month of July? I would like to know at least an approximation because I have 2 projects.

Thanks!

james123

Hi,

Just taking a look at 1.1.4. Looks good but the backend order change does not recalculate the tax based on the altered order. Tax amount remains the same as in 1.1.3...

james123

Any plans to address this issue before the stable release of 1.1.4?

Just to give you an idea, this feature would be very useful in situations where a partial refund occurs, an order change or alteration, or a situation where an ordered product is substituted for another due to inventory shortage.It also keeps tracking of taxes, returns...etc more manageable.

woonydanny

any news on whether any issues were found in this RC and if not when we could expect a new VM release.

The current version is pretty buggy  :(

hyzteric

I would also like to know when is the 1.1.4 supposed to be ready!?
Thanks

james123

Quote from: james123 on July 23, 2009, 00:43:51 AM
Any plans to address this issue before the stable release of 1.1.4?

Just to give you an idea, this feature would be very useful in situations where a partial refund occurs, an order change or alteration, or a situation where an ordered product is substituted for another due to inventory shortage.It also keeps tracking of taxes, returns...etc more manageable.

To further this I just tried changing only the payment option in the backend orders and it set the tax amount to $0.00 once I hit update.

luisfdoc11

Hello, I have two clients that have been complaining about bugs in 1.1.3... I really need to know when this 1.1.4 version might be available. Please give us some idea!

Thanks