News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Doubled image on the large product image preview

Started by lucato, May 25, 2009, 12:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucato

Description:
my product into VM has only one large image, but when zooming it, the pop-up shows the next/prev as it had two images and it hasn't. If I click on next/prev, it moves to the next/prev image which is the same image. At the product list in the media column, it shows all as (2), but when you hit on it, the image file manager shows that 1 is for thumb and other is for the large image. So, I just noticed that it is happening only in Firefox 3.0 and not in IE8. I mean, I just have these 2 browsers, I don't know about opening in others. Weird it on Firefox 3.0. Now, I'm sorry, but I don't know if it can be due some VM code (Bug) or it's a Firefox bug. Anyway, its reported here. ;0)

VirtueMart Version:
VirtueMart version 1.1.3.

Joomla/Mambo Version:
Joomla version 1.5.10.

Steps to replicate:
Open this link on FireFox 3.0 and click on the link "Ampliar imagem" (large preview) which shows doubled image with prev/next, and later try to open on IE8, that will show normally as single image.

Proposed fix(es):
No idea.

Bugtracker task #:
None.

System info:
• Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_perl/2.0.4
Perl/v5.8.8
• PHP 5.2.8
• MySQL 5.0.77-community

salobon

I just looked at the link you provided and the problem is in your flypage. I guess you modified it a bit :)
So here's what you need to do:
don't make two separate links for image and for text Ampliar imagem*
they have to be one with one rel=your_link
In your case you have two separate links and each creates an image for slimbox array[] to display as slideshow
Let me know if you have more questions and whether this fixed your problem.
If fixed, post here, so that Aravot may mark it as "solved" or move it appropriately.

lucato

Thanks Salobon for your reply. I got to find it out and just to update the thread, here is what happened.

The issue was that I had the <p> tags into my link "View Full-Size Image", but one of them wasn't closed: </p>, so it was causing the error to show the 2 images. Who get this problem also, need to check if the "View Full-Size Image" link isn't the case that have some <p> opened tag and forgot to close it as </p>.

I hope that helps somebody else.