Author Topic: Sage Pay (Protx) Direct Virtuemart Payment Module  (Read 34659 times)

cormicar

• Beginner
Re: Sage Pay (Protx) Direct Virtuemart Payment Module
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 16:10:36 pm »
Hey All,
My site is hosted with my local ISP.It's a Joomla/Virtuemart site.I want to get SagePay working with Direct integration(i.e. the user doesn't leave my site to complete the payment). I'm currently applying for a Sagepay account but can anyone tell me if there is a way to avoid paying for an SSL cert that is required to use Sagepay with direct Integration.My ISP are charging €99 per year per domain.Thanks~!

chopstik

• Beginner
    • Chopstik Internet
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 21:20:52 pm »
Why avoid paying for an SSL cert? They're a necessary tool to keep your customers' dats safe. Trustico do certs for as little as £30 - http://tr.im/Genx - although I  prefer the QuickSSL® Premium for £60.

cormicar

• Beginner
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 16:59:07 pm »
Thanks Chopstik. I have never used ssl certs and am a bit anxious about using them. I have found an SSL cert on godaddy for under €10. Now I just need to pay €25 for a dedicated ip address and I can get started on doing this.

cormicar

• Beginner
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 19:35:27 pm »
Hi Chopstik. I have bought a dedicated IP and successfully installed my SSL cert. I then tried copying your files into the directories you specified but when a user tries to pay, the card details disappear and the order doesn't seem to go through. I have set the sage config to TEST in the checkout file and still nothing. I rang Sagepay and they advised that the transactions are going through but that they are invalid. Have you any idea how to fix that. I presume I am not posting some info that I should be.Thanks.

cormicar

• Beginner
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2009, 14:56:54 pm »
Thanks to Chopstik for your great work on this. Finally got your code working. Because I am operating out of Ireland I had to send my post info across in euro rather than pounds. I just changed the GBP to EUR in the checkout file and voila. Thanks again!

s.k

• Beginner
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2010, 00:11:46 am »
hello all can I use this this for direct sagepay integration , help will be appericiated

dgh1981

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2010, 16:57:45 pm »
I have a strange problem with this, at the end of transaction the credit/debit card details form shows once, entered details then comes up again?

Then even when entered second time the payment doesn't go through?

Any ideas would be most appreciated: www.igfitwear.com is the website.

Sydiom

• Beginner
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2011, 14:17:25 pm »
Hello Chopstix

Will this work with J1.7 and VM2?

chopstik

• Beginner
    • Chopstik Internet
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2013, 23:40:16 pm »
For those looking for the original files you need to be a logged in member of this forum.
In any case I've created a github repo with the code as well. That can be found here:
https://github.com/chopstik/sagepay-virtuemart
I've not used the module in Joomla v1.7 or anything other than v1.5, perhaps others working with newer Joomla versions might fork the repo and add to the codebase.
Cheers, chopstik |/