Author Topic: $50 (U.S) to the person that fixes my add to cart problem.  (Read 1916 times)

mikegiles

• Beginner
Ok everyone here's my issue. The person that solves it first can e-mail me their bank account details and ill send them $50 for their troubles.

I've 80% developed a site and im having major issues with theadd to cart.

To go against the grain I.E is actually working fine. Products are adding to cart without issue.

Firefox however is sending the user back to the site homepage when add to cart is clicked. 

Here is a product page for you all to try.
http://www.equipronz.co.nz/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_equipronz.tpl&product_id=42&category_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=5

Ive had a search around here for anhour or so now and can not find anyting that has helped.

Ill check back in as often as i can to answer any questions. Thanks for anyone who takes the time to help.

aravot

• Peter
    • VirtueMart Extensions
Re: $50 (U.S) to the person that fixes my add to cart problem.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 21:20:11 pm »
Your site has other issue, when I click a product add it to cart and when I click top right corner to view cart, cart is empty.

It seems to be www and no www issue.

macallf

• Mark Callf Design
Re: $50 (U.S) to the person that fixes my add to cart problem.
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 02:13:28 am »
As in have you set the site within VM to be www.equipronz.co.nz and not equipronz.co.nz

It must match what your main site is.

Check configuration, site tab
Mark
All of My old mods are now available on my website.
Mark Callf Designs

If you like the work I've done for VM please fell free to Donate

Please Note: I am no longer actively developing or involved with VM development.