News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Error: Failure in Processing the Payment. Technical Note: The required transacti

Started by ifelse, May 16, 2009, 17:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ifelse

Hello,

I'm having a issue with my Authorize.net setup. I've seen other post about this issue but couldn't get a clean fix for it. Can I manual insert the transaction key and be able to process orders and if so where can I locate this in the database? If there a clean fix please help me out. This only happen on confirm order page.

Thanks.

Issue Below
Error: Failure in Processing the Payment. Technical Note: The required transaction key is empty! The payment method settings must be reviewed. Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_authorize)

bluefish001

Same thing here.
I add the key and the database is not storing it.
The admin says it is empty .

I tried to add directly to database but no joy.

bluefish001

Not sure if this helps .... but my problem was not understanding the gateway setup interface. It would help users if this were better documented in the admin. I lost 10's of hours on some very trivial setup item.

The most obvious one was setting the ID for authorize.net:
The field to enter the ID number is in fact the field to enter you Joomla admin password.
You are then presented with a screen with two field one for your ID#, the other for your Joomla Password again.