Author Topic: Where is the base to put google conversion code with paypal payment method  (Read 1218 times)

samparker89

On my joomla site i would like to insert my google conversion code somewhere so it will acknowledge a conversion once payment has been accepted.

My question is where would be the best place to insert this code when using the default paypal payment method that comes with virtuemart i.e. does paypal use a page which only paypal uses after payment has been complete, i presume it must do as it updates order statuses in the backend of virtuemart when payment has been accepted/declined.

I have had people to tell me to use the thankyou page but i don't think this is possible, the reason i say this is because once payment has been complete i am not redirected to the thankyou page but i am redirected to the purchase order page:

"index.php?page=account.order_details&order_id=20045&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1"

The reason i can't put the tracking code on this page is because it can be accessed any time through account maintenance.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated

Thanks