News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Doesn't Redirect to PayPal Whatsoever

Started by dbs812, May 27, 2009, 15:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbs812

Hi,

I would like some help, and no idea why Paypal doesn't work. Basically, as a client, I buy a product, then I select "payPal" from the payment method. Then I get to the screen where it asks for "additional comment", and I click the "Comfirm" button.

Then, it immediately goes to the "Order Approved" page where it says a confirmation e-mail has been sent.

It never redirects me to PayPal in order to pay.

I checked all the settings, and there's really no settings that I can see that would change anything. All the defauklt code is there, I updated the settings with the paypal account.

Any ideas? There's no more settings for me to play with. Is it SUPPOSED to redirect to PayPal? Thanks@

www.tansylane.com/tansy

ygfmid

I was having the same problem - PayPal was my only choice for checkout and after you hit the checkout button it didn't go to PayPal just showed an order confirmation/Purhcase order screen.  I went in and looked at the vm_order_payment table and it was linking TWO payments to ONE order - in my case COD and PayPal and it defaulted to the COD (I assume because it was first). 

My quick and easy fix was to DELETE the COD payment method from the vm_payment_method table.  Works fine now - but this is DEFINITELY a BUG and my "fix" is just a quick and dirty band-aid - we need a real fix.

apollo9k

I have the same problem deleting COD does nothing. PayPal was working, now its not.