News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Customer does not know what to do in pay pal standard

Started by filterit, April 18, 2009, 18:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filterit

I am getting a lot of orders where customers do not know what to do in pay pal.  That is because the mail screen has alogin box for pay pal and a very small click box if they do not have a paypal account and want to use a credit card.

How can I make it look like this so it is bigger

[attachment cleanup by admin]

eedman

you cant, its a paypal standard on there site. All virtuemart is doing is sending variables to paypal for payment processing, not building that actual page.

Also remember that screen size may look bigger or smaller depending on what resolution and or screensize the user is running.

filterit

Just wondered if I can send them to the screen "i want"  rather than the "pay it" screen.

The "I want" is much better for the users as they can see they need to put their credit card details in, the other screen they have to perfrom an extra click to get to where they need to be.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

dgm001

I also have the same issue. Did anyone find a solution?
I have seen it working on other websites.

dgm001

The following is from PayPal

Since you have logged into your PayPal account with that browser, a cookie was placed in your browser. So each time you come back to PayPal, based on the cookie, we display the correct page for your situation.

If you clear out the cookie, it will display the use the credit card page first.

Frank I.
PayPal Certified Developer
PayPal Merchant Technical Services Analyst
http://www.paypaldeveloper.com
PayPal, an eBay Company

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.